TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By confirming a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following conditions of carriage:
- ALL passengers will be briefed and weighed before boarding the helicopter.
- ALL flights leave and return Barossa Helicopters, 261 Hoffnungsthal Road Lyndoch, unless prior arrangement has been made – there will be additional fees applied to relocate.
- All aircraft have weight restrictions.
- If you or someone flying with you is over 100 kg, please call us.
- Please inform us at the time of booking ALL accurate passenger weights.
- Robinson R44 helicopter manufacturers have an individual seat limit of 130 kg.
- Each flight has a maximum total weight limit including fuel, passengers etc.
- Please feel free to call us to discuss the total seat weight.
- Barossa Helicopters reserves the right to change flights due to weather conditions or other operational considerations. The pilot’s decision is final – regardless of the occasion.
- Your safety and that of our pilot’s and aircraft are the Number 1 Priority!
Booking your flight:
- Phone us on 08 8524 4209 or book online through our website.
- Have your gift card ready or credit card number to secure your booking.
- We do not take anything from your card unless instructed to do so or you do not turn up to your flight (“NO-SHOW”)– you will forfeit the cost of the flight.
- Please give us your contact mobile phone number for the day of your flight.
- Full payment is required before we depart for each flight.
- Cash or EFTPOS.
- ZipPay or layby options are available.
- Customers will need to present photo identification to redeem ticket on arrival.
ZIPPAY Or LAY-BY options:
- We offer ZIPPAY on all tours and packages. Do not hesitate to give us a call or email to discuss your options.
- Apply to all bookings.
- Credit Card charges incurred by Barossa Helicopters will be charged to you for ALL cancellations. NO REFUNDS are available.
- If your flight is cancelled outside 24 hours but within 48 Hours of your booked time, there will be a $50 fee charged.
- Inside 24 hours of booked flight time, you will forfeit the cost of the flight.
- * A full refund will be made available to customers in the event of a cancellation of the flight by Barossa Helicopters Pty Ltd due to adverse weather or any other unforeseen event.
- ** In the event you are a “NO SHOW” you will forfeit the cost of your entire booking.
- Gift Cards are valid to USE TOWARDS any of our scenic tours or food and wine packages. Check our website for full list of options.
- All flights are a minimum of a 2-person charge and can carry a maximum of 3 people.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
- All flights have weight restrictions, are subject to weather and aircraft availability.
- Once purchased Gift Cards are NON-Refundable but are transferrable to another person.
Surprises and Proposals:
- If the flight is a surprise or a wedding proposal, please advise us of the special occasion so that we can best coordinate with you to make it a special time.
- In addition, when booking, please advise the weights of each person so that we can arrange the seating (e.g. so the special couple can be seated together in the back).
- Are valid for 30 days from quotation date.
- If we are outside your price bracket, please let us know. We may be able to provide an alternative option.
Physically or mentally challenged clients:
- Please call us on 08 8524 4209, to discuss options of taking your loved one on a tour with us! Each person is different, and we can cater to some disabilities. We have a golf buggy to assist people with walking difficulties out to the helicopter. We are able to remove the door to help someone get in the helicopter with limited mobility.
No Pets Allowed:
- We are a working farm, please leave your pets at home (exception of special needs dogs – they are not allowed to fly). We take bio security very seriously. Please do not be offended if we ask you to put your pet back in your car or take it off the property.
- The Barossa Helicopters base is non-smoking for all clients and customers.